Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Review --: Slumdog Millionaire

Fall Short of my expectation**1/2
I believe that the movie is not up to the mark as per what it has been achieved so far. Actually I went to see it after it's triumph to get an Oscar and my expectation was high but unfortunately it fall short of it and I was yearning for more until the end.
The problem in the movie is that it is not showing proper inspirational way of person's success and achievement instead it has shown the achievement of a person by circumstances, chance and luck. Actually They should have shown a person doing hard work to step further and make progress in life to become knowledgeable person and that way to know all answer and getting money and fame. Though they have shown poverty and life of people living in slums but it is lacking an attitude of showing it with positive aspects and good light. I also found the movie is bit dark. Songs are also in background and main song comes in the end credit.
over all I found it an average movie.

No comments: